Monday 13 February 2017

WWFW - UGLY IN BERLIN BABY

It is LFW!  So I am flying to Berlin tomorrow.  Whilst committing a crime against fashion none the less!  It is -6 there and I don't have footwear to suit such barbaric temperatures.  This is a major concern because I have delicate princess toes with extremely limited circulation.  Drastic times call for drastic measures.  It is either potentially having a few toes amputated, or, and I never thought that it would come to this, borrowing my sister's UGG boots.

Now the question is, can I wear my velvet 1970s floor length cape with UGG boots?  Or my 70s Laura Ashley dress?  My teddy coat?  Camel cashmere?  As I mentally swipe through my extensive collection, I establish with panic that I have met my styling limit.  I can style anything into wearable, even a holographic shell suit, but UGGS?  I wanted to see if anyone else had managed it so I trawled far and wide to gather evidence.  It looks like the trick is to keep the look simple and sophisticated:
Oh god.  I am going to Berlin as a sloppy English dog's dinner.  But I will get to keep all my toes. At least on the inside I will be my usual flamboyant self.  I know.  I will take lipstick so nobody even notices my feet!
See you next week!

1 comment:

Messi said...

You look stunning, I don't think these pair of shoes are that bad that you have to ask for opinion on what to wear with them. Go for it girl.