Thursday 9 February 2017

WWFW - PHANTON FASHION WEEK (NY DAY 5 & 6)

DAY 5 -  FRENCH MUSE
It is minus 1 in the big apple and a bitter wind sweeps through the streets, but seeing as I am safely tucked away at home and nowhere near Manhattan, I have decided to flash some leg for day 5 of NY PHANTOM FASHION WEEK.  It's not something I do very often these days, but I really ought to make the most of it while my bottom is still where it is intended to be!  I am avoiding any clutter for a confident finish, but I will of course be putting my diary, show tickets and party invites in my Versace fave (see previous posts and below)


Appliqued suede knee boots, was £1245 now £374, Paul Andrews
Wool oversized blazer, was £1840 now £920, The Row
Silk twill scarf, was £395 now £198, Haider Ackermann
Silk mousseline dress, was £1985 now £794, Chloe

DAY 6 - THE FUNERAL MARCH
It is the last day of NY PHANTOM FASHION WEEK.  This calls for a respectful ensemble.  With a bit more leg.  Yey!  And a even bit of cleavage.  Breaking one of the 10 fashion commandments flashing both, but this look remains the upper side of classy.  That's because I really am a super stylist!  And because Alexander McQueen does a mean brasierre.  Course I will have freshly manicured vampish red nails too.  Pimping up ones nails is a cheap treat this West side of the Atlantic!  The lady really is/isn't a tramp

Feather headband, was £2030 now £1015, Valentino
It's my Versace bag!
Wool twill mini dress, was £805 now £322, Goen J
Italian lace bra, sold out since last night but similar available, Alexander McQueen
Satin ankle boots, was £750 now £375, Jimmy Chooooooooooo!


All prices and links correct at the time of 'publish'.  Clicking the link will take you directly to the item page on Net a Porter.  The NAP sale will draw to a close very soon so hurry!


Tune in next Tuesday for LONDON PHANTOM FASHION WEEK, though I will actually be on my way to Berlin!  And don't forget new vintage finds in the Rebellishment store tomorrow!


2 comments:

Lewis Clark said...

This is awesome, thanks for sharing.

Shaun Magical said...

France has always been the hub of fashion and beauty. This post is a living example of it. I am in love with all these attires and really wish to get at least one of it some day.